Got A Question?
You'll Probably Find The Answer Here...
Below is a list of frequently asked questions we've been receiving from our customers. Have a quick look through the questions to see whether we may have already answered your question for you. If you still have questions, please send us a message on our "Contact Us" page.
Resources and Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my own logo and branding inside the Splasheo Custom Animations
- What file format and size should I use for my logo and images
- Can I add my own music to the animations
- Can I submit my text in other languages
- How do you deliver the final product
- What video file format will I get
- How long will it take to get my order back
Video Production Resources
- What video editing software should I use
- Where can I learn about video editing
- Can I create videos using my iPhone or iPad
- How do I add Splasheo Lower Thirds to my videos (tutorial videos)
Demo video of adding Splasheos inside your video editing software
Frequently Asked Questions Answers
Yes, definitely! Once you've placed your order, you'll be redirected to the customization page (step 3) where you can upload your own logo and any other customizations specific to that animation. Uploading a logo file is optional, but in all cases, any Splasheo branding will be removed from the final product so that it does not interfere with your own branding.
Depending on the animation you selected, you may need to submit all or any of these graphic files:
- Your logo: HIGH RES transparent .png or layered .psd or layered .eps (other formats won't work); preferably 1000+px
- eBook Front Cover: .jpg or .png, preferably w=920px h=1200px, flat resolution (3d won't work)
- eBook Spine: .jpg or .png, optional
You may choose the No-Music Version and add your own audio track using your editing software.
Yes, we have done splasheos using other languages. We normally just copy and paste the text that is provided to us. Once you place an order, you will get sent to a customization page where you will input the information you want for your splasheo. Make sure to provide us the words as they should appear, and we will take care of putting them inside the splasheo animation.
In the customization page, you will be asked to provide your best email address. Our Customer Support Team will email you with the download link of your video product.
All the files we deliver are in .mp4 and are set to HD (1080p).
If you would like another file format please specify in the "comments" field in your order customistaion page and we will take care of it for you.
We normally try to deliver the final product within 24-48 hrs of receiving your order, during business hours. However, we've been known to deliver the final product much faster as well, depending on the time of day and current workload of our team.
Video Production Resources
There are a lot of different video editing software programs out there and our Splasheo animations will work with most of them.
There are some free video editing programs you can use that are more limited like:
iMovie - for Mac users or
Windows Movie Maker - for PC users.
If you are new to video editing and would like to do a course you can check out this excellent course on how to use ScreenFlow video editing software (for Mac users only):
Yes, it is possible to create great looking videos using just your iPhone or iPad.
Here is a great course teaching you how to use your iPhone to creat great looking videos:
iPhone Video Hero
Yes, you can use your Splasheo animations on your iPhone or iPad. Here are some instructions on how to do it:
How to use Splasheos on your iPhone or iPad